Note R781-01: Following portion of log contains records of SCP-781s manifestation capabilities prior to exposure to SCP-242. Data currently obsolete.
Addendum 781-01 In the time since SCP-781's containment, he has manifested a multitude of objects and beings. The majority of these manifestations are mostly benign, and several examples include:
- Several dozen undeveloped human foetuses.
- Swarms of butterflies, and flowers seemingly sprouting from the floor and wall.
- Several thousand curtains, which hung from the ceiling a record of three (3) hours before disappearing.
- Several times, nude human males or females, which usually appear curled up in bed next to SCP-781. Thus far, these dreams are the only ones SCP-781 has refused to discuss.
- A single acorn, about 3.66m (12ft) tall.
- Etruscan Coins, looking new.
- A tropical reef, complete with coral and fish which swam though the air
- Several badgers eating an already dead hippopotamus.
- A large honeycomb, full of rather angry bees.
- Hummingbirds chasing several flying snails.
While most objects are annoying at best, a few incidents involving violent manifestations have been carefully recorded. While these manifestations are rare and have only occurred about 18 times in the time since SCP-781 has been in containment, they have always been particularly notable and have caused mild to moderate damage in terms of personnel lost or damage to the structure. The majority of these seem intent of harming SCP-781 himself.
- Three black bears, which were killed with gunfire before they hurt SCP-781 (See Addendum 781-2). D-Class personnel sustained major injuries and was euthanized.
- Sewage burst from the floor, accompanied by a seemingly unending swarm of rats which quickly killed and devoured SCP-781 and intervening personnel, leaving only bones and bits of flesh. The same occurrence happened the following night.
- A large mass with several tendrils bearing sharp spines, which quickly caught and slowly killed SCP-781 and two D-Class personnel.
- An old woman with rotting flesh, which attacked SCP-781 with her teeth and nails; though the manifestation was neutralized through heavy gunfire, SCP-781 took heavy wounds and was euthanized.
- A statue resembling [DATA EXPUNGED]. This particular manifestation has appeared three times now, and was with [DATA EXPUNGED].
- A man resembling an older SCP-781, but wearing a fur loin-cloth and wielding a bloody sword. After wounding SCP-781, this man picked up SCP-781, and with the subject over his shoulder ran through Site 17, killing twenty-three (23) D-Class personnel fifteen (15) agents before SCP-781 died from blood loss and trauma. This manifestation has appeared a record number of five times, and [DATA EXPUNGED]. Personnel are instructed to terminate SCP-781 if this particular manifestation occurs.
- A large humanoid figure about 4.57m (15ft) tall, made up of a transparent and highly acidic substance. Engulfed SCP-781 until death due to heavy acidic burns or suffocation.
- A man wearing a surgical mask, who sliced SCP-781's abdomen open with a scalpel before personnel could ascertain level of threat or react. SCP-781 was euthanized. The following night the same man appeared, but was neutralized by gun fire.
- Half a dozen large snakes of an unknown type, which killed three agents before being neutralized. These manifestations completely ignored SCP-781.
Of the variety of things manifested by SCP-781, the following have managed a state of permanency within the physical realm:
- Several mundane objects, including a ruler, a guitar, a computer mouse, and several blank books.
- Two large sharks, and several large tuna, which quickly asphyxiated. (See Addendum 781-2)
- Several dozen Pteropus livingstonii, also known as Livingstone's Fruit Bat